Why do so many personal finance sites focus on spending LESS instead of earning MORE? Because most personal finance advice out there is garbage.
Sure, managing your spending is important, but too many people get tunnel vision on cutting costs. To me, that doesn’t sound like a Rich Life.
Teaching you to lead a Rich Life means helping you to spend money on the things you love – whether it’s eating at your favorite restaurants, going on holiday or spending $21,000 a year on going out. I’ll show you 5 reasons why making extra money is better than frugality. And I’ll give you proven ways to make money – tactics, case studies and psychological techniques that hundreds of my students have used to make extra money, negotiate a higher salary or choose a new career.
I’ve written before about why you should focus on the Big Wins instead of trying to save money on $3 lattes. Making more money is one of the Biggest Wins you can have — especially once you have a system for making money that is steady and increasing.
How to Make Money: The Ultimate Guide
Do you want more from life — more money, more freedom, more security, and more time for the activities you love?Then first you need to embrace this financial truth: “There’s a limit to how much you can save, but there’s no limit to how much you can earn.”
I’m happy to share some of the systems I spent over a million dollars developing so you can make more money — and slash your workload, save months or years of frustration, and skyrocket your success — much faster than you’d imagine. For FREE. Why? Because I know that by helping you achieve Big Wins and making my free material better than anyone else’s paid products, you’ll join thousands of other readers who’ve gained so much that they became students for life.
My Ultimate Guide to Making Money covers
- Asking for a raise — and getting it
- Making extra money on the side
- Building your income using skills you already have.
Read the Ultimate Guide to Making Money now.
How to Make Money on the Side: A 3-Step Course
A couple of years back, I ran a 3-week course to teach my readers how to make extra money on the side. We went through case studies, exercises, and specific email scripts to make more money. Since then, hundreds of my Earn1K students have managed to really get into their customers’ heads, and gone on to land great clients. Clients who pay.
This guide to making extra money is designed to help you overcome your psychological barriers. Once you’re done, the bonus case studies and videos will really spike your income generation.
1. Why you need to make more money, and where to start
- Make more money this year
- The 3 easiest ways of making extra money (infographic)
- Case study: From $17/hour to $65/hour. How did she do it? (audio)
- 5 surprising insights on earning more money
2. The mental barriers stopping you from making money (CRUSH them!)
- Attention whiny complainers: Why you STILL aren’t saving money
- “But starting a freelance business is too risky!” and other reasons people don’t make extra money
- But I don’t want to take a SECOND full-time job to make a second income
- The psychology of making huge career jumps
- Psychological tactics to make more money (video)
3. How to get started making extra money – it’s all about the execution
- Want to earn more money? How to find your first 3 paying clients
- Earning more money: How to turn your skills into services that people will pay for
- Anatomy of a launch post-mortem: What went right, what went wrong
The ‘Masters of Earning More’ show you how to make extra money, step-by-step
Want to replace your income and leave a job you hate? Maybe you love your job and just want to make some extra money to travel, go out more often with friends, or pursue a hobby?
Whatever your situation, you’ll find some inspiration in these stories. People just like you who are now living their Rich Life by spending as little as 5 hours a week on a side business. It isn’t as scary, risky, or time consuming as you may have thought.
- Masters of Earning More: How Freelance Writer April Dykman Quit Her Job and Doubled Her Income
- Masters of Earning More: How Web Developer Ciaran Lyons Crushed His Barriers
- Masters of Earning More: Why Designer Ben Bleikamp Still Freelances on the Side (with a Great Full Time Job)
- The Freelance Diaries: The laid-off marketing consultant whose income has skyrocketed
- Case study: How a venture capitalist started making extra money on the side (audio)
Bonus Video – How to Make More Money with the Briefcase Technique
One of the biggest struggles that new freelancers face is finding clients who will pay top dollar for their services. The Briefcase Technique is by far the most effective tactic I’ve used to not only land great paying clients, but have them begging to hire you.
This is the exact technique I used when I went from charging $20 an hour to $3000 an hour for my consulting services. That’s a 14,900% increase! And people happily paid it.
If you want to learn more about making extra money, including materials, scripts, tactics, and techniques that you won’t see on the blog, you can join my private Earn1K insider’s list.
Source: I will teach you to be rich
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.