FBNBank Ghana Limited is a subsidiary of First Bank of Nigeria Limited, Sub-Saharan Africa’s premier banking brand. FBNBank Ghana was formerly International Commercial Bank (ICB) which commenced operations in Ghana in November 1996. Following the acquisition of 100% equity stake in the West Africa Operations of ICB by First Bank of Nigeria in 2013 and upon the approval of the Bank of Ghana, the name of the Bank was changed to FBNBank Ghana Limited.
FBNBank Ghana hopes to be a clear leader and Ghana’s Bank of first choice.
Products and Services
FGNBank Ghana has banking products including
- Personal Loans
- Sme Loans
- Term Loan
- Easy Savings Account
- Easycurrent Account
- Corporate Account
- Current Account On Foriegn Cureency
- Bgs, Apgs
FGNBank Ghana Branches
The following are the list of branches in Ghana,
Ring Road Central
- Meridian House (Ground floor), Ring Road.
- Tel: 0302 236133, 0302 235810
- Methodist Book Depot Building, Accra Central.
- Tel: 0302 663429
- Atico Junction.
- Tel: 026 3008172
- Near Dansoman Market.
- Tel: 0302 325186, 026 3019281
- Opposite Ghana National Fire Service Station.
- Tel: 026 3008173
- Tema Community One, Market Square
- Tel: 026 3003739
- Main Spintex Road, Near Allied Oil.
- Tel: 0302 815502/3, 026 3211556
- Opposite Papaye Restaurant.
- Tel: 026 6081498
- Blue kiosk Junction.
- Tel: 026 3008193
- Opposite the Methodist Church.
- Tel: 0302 418788, 026 3017653
- Near the New Achimota Overpass.
- Tel: 0302 402302/3, 026 3017669
- Adum, Near the Railway Station.
- Tel: 0322 040705, 026 3017670
- Bawjiase Road, Central Region.
- Tel: 026 3019279
- Opposite the Agona Swedru District Police Head Quarters
- Tel: 0332 021574
- Swanmill Building, near Rawlings Park.
- Tel: 0302 678431, 026 3019236
- Liberation Road.
- Tel: 0312 023851, 026 3002941
- Near Techiman Market.
- Tel: 0307 020243
- Makro Junction.
- Tel: 0322 044896, 026 3019284, 026 3017653
Diamond House Agency
- Second Floor.
- Tel: 0302 686285
- New Market.
- Tel: 026 3137943
Information obtained from the official website of FBNBank Ghana on July 22, 2016.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.